The King Rooms with Balcony A provides guests with not just a refined and contemporary design but a balcony with a great view.
LCPH rules are management policies or agreement between customers and the LCPH.
Lodging Rules and Management Policies In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and “LUMEN CHRISTI PASTORAL HOUSE”. (Hereinafter called ‘management’) under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):
1. Check-in. Please present your ID card, passport or Temporary Resident Card upon Check-in. By law, visitors must present personal documents for records.
2. All payments should be made at the reception.
3. Settlement of Bills. Bills must be settled on presentations, personal cheques are not accepted.
4. Tariff. The tariff is for the room only and is exclusive of any government taxes applicable, meals and other services are available at extra cost. To know your room tariff, please contact the duty manager. Guest registration form must be signed on arrival.
5. Book your food on time at the reception.
6. No two unmarried persons are allowed in a room.
1. Please pick up all items before checking out of the room.
2. Departure. Check out time is 12 noon. Please inform the reception if you wish yo retain your room beyond this time. Extension will be given depending on the availability.
3. Late check-out attracts 50% extra charge
4. Damage to Property. The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the LCPH property caused by themselves, their guest or any person for whom they are responsible.
5. Luggage Storage. Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room.
1. Smoking in the room is not allowed.
2. In the case of default in payment of dues by guest, the management shall have lien on their luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same and to sell or auction such property.
3. Guest Belongings. Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out/going to bed.
4. Pets. We do not keep pets and no provision has been made for it. 5. Hazardous Goods. Bringing goods and storing of raw or exposed cinema films or any other article of a combustible or hazardous nature, prohibited goods, goods of objectionable nature is prohibited.
6. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals and pungent food are strictly prohibited within and outside LCPH premises.
7. Relationship between Management and Guest. Noting herein above shall constitute or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any right to interact in the LCPH premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any guest or resident or visitor, and the management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the LCPH premises.
8. Management Rights. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the LCPH premise. The management has the right to request any guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the LCPH forthwith. Without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, and the guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so.
INTERCOM NUMBERS (WHO TO CALL)
THE MANAGEMENT RESERVES TO ITSELF, THE RIGHTS TO ADD TO OR ALTER OR AMEND ANY OF THE ABOVE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES WHICH ARE A PART OF AN ABSTRACT ON THE LODGING ACT.
No customer reviews for the moment.